“Internet Change Your Password Day”
This new annual event has been created by Internet Tech Guy to remind you to change your passwords on a regular basis.
Start with these tips and take action to celebrate Internet Change Your Password Day!
- Make your passwords at least 14 characters…really!
- Make your passwords a mix of letters, numbers and special characters.
- Make your passwords unique to each account – don’t use the same password over and over.
- Manage your passwords in a secure way – sticky notes under your keyboard will not suffice.
- For more ideas on password management, see my earlier post below.
What is YOUR password management system? I like Roboform – how about you?